Thursday, June 14, 2007

Back from Alaska

Got back from Alaska on Monday. Had a fantastic time travelling with my sister on the cruise and was so busy I didn't have much time to do any knitting! Since I have been back I have been busy unpacking, etc., but I have picked up the tote that I am knitting and hope to get it done in the next week so I can get it felted. It was good to get back into the swing. Another project I am working on is a pair of ankle socks. I haven't gotten very far; only the ribbing on one sock. I still haven't put Britney's shrug together but hope to get that done this weekend. Another project is trying to knit a pair of socks from my daughter's sock pattern. I started this before I left on my cruise, but got too frustrated trying to make it come out correctly. So I ditched it until I could come back and have plenty of time to concentrate on it.

No comments: