Sunday, May 27, 2007

Practice Sock / Shawl

Practice sock Shawl
Since one of my next projects is going to be knitting some socks, I have been busy making a practice sock, and, although I had to redo the heel several times, I think it came out pretty good. I have also been busy knitting a shawl. Originally it was for my sister to take on our cruise to Alaska, but it is a little small. The pattern was only to use one skein, but I used two and it still wasn't big enough. Therefore, I am giving it to my granddaughters.

I am still trying to finish the shrug for Britney, have started a felted tote, and am trying out a sock pattern my daughter, Tina, created. Hope to finish the shrug before I go to Alaska next week, although it is hard to put down the other items I am working on. I have, however, finished one of the blankets I was crocheting, and started another for one of the five babies that are due this year!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The shawl looks great, too bad it came out to small.