Thursday, March 29, 2007

Knitting Club

Whoa, the weather is scorching; almost 80 degrees yesterday!!! Isn't this still March? I have been home for a week after visiting my daughter in Michigan for a month and haven't unpacked everything yet. What to do, what to do. I have four boxes of yarn in the trunk of my car just waiting for me to use it. After seeing my four grandchildren and getting caught up, I have made some time to knit!!! I went to my first knitting club in Maryland last night at La Madeleine in Rockville. It is a full service restaurant with lots of atmosphere. I met Morgan and Pam. Morgan also hosts another knitting club in downtown Silver Spring where more people attend. Knitting clubs are the best. You learn lots of knitting techniques as well as where to buy great yarn! I learned about a yarn shop in Rockville in King Farm named Woolwinders. Hope to visit it soon.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I have missed not having you here. I have been thinking of coming there for the Maryland Sheep and Wool festival. Maybe we can go together.

Linda said...

When is it? You know how busy I am so I need to get it on my calendar!!!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL HOME SPUN YARN AT OUT OF STEP SPUN YARN.