Monday, March 26, 2007

I started knitting when I was 8 or 10-years old. While recently visiting my daughter in Michigan, I became interested in all of the items she was making (sweaters, socks, felted bags, etc.) and picked it up again. The last thing I knitted was a sweater, hat and booties while I was pregnant with my first daughter 35 years ago!!! In the past month, I have experienced knitting a cable, starting a sweater for my granddaughter, Cassidie, knitting with circular and dpns, and completing a hat and one convertible mitten.

My future projects include: finishing the other mitten, making several felted bags, a shrug for my granddaughter, Britney, and sweaters for me and my twin 10-month old grand-son and -daughter.

I have learned how to pick up droppd stitches and fix a number of errors through the "Oops" video. I recommend this video to everyone--old and new knitters.

No comments: