Monday, April 23, 2007

Felted bag

I finished felting my bag this weekend!!!! It looks fabulous!! Need to take time to take a picture so you can see it. Still blocking Cassidie's sweater--my blocking board only fits one piece at a time and I have had to reblock several pieces. Bummer! Am almost finished my second convertible mitten (the left hand). I have had to "tink" (knit backwards or take out) several times. Once because I was making another right hand mitten and another because once I had gotten past the thumb I tried it on and the thumb was in the wrong place (after I took this out and restarted, I realized I had tried it on my right hand instead of my left and it was correct all along!!! How stupid of me!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops! That is the one thing about mittens and gloves, you have to make sure you make a right and a left. At least with socks they are both the same so you don't have to worry about that.

I can't wait to see your bag.